Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping’s founder and CEO, Lance Farrell, is a […]
Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping’s founder and CEO, Lance Farrell, is a sixth-degree black belt with one mission: to inspire people to live with power and purpose.
Lance talks with us about serving his customers through extreme support, extreme encouragment, extreme accountability and extreme results.
Big Ideas and Quotes,
2:11 The 4 componants to a healthy body :
- Cardio vascular
- Strength training
“You can’t outrun your fork”
10:24 Using positive coaching to help celebrate success.
- “We’re going to love you and help you focus on your strengths, and then your weaknesses wont be as obvious”
15:02 Scaling the business by accident (actually by necessity)
- “We didn’t have a strategy”
- “We ended up having a waiting list of hundreds of people because the people that were doing it were getting such great results and telling their friends and there was a stampeed to sign up for the class before it was sold out”
20:25 Responding to Covid 19
- “We realized we were a life coaching company than we were a fitness business”
- Creating Zoom classes to bridge the gap.