Joel and Joe talk about the Pareto Principle also known as the 80/20 Rule.
“The 80/20 Principle asserts that a minority of causes, inputs or effort usually lead to a majority of the results, outputs or reward” Richard Koch
The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule)
- 80% of your results come from 20% of your tasks.
- 20% of the people do 80% of the work
- 80% of your problems come from 20% of your people.
- 80% of your profits come from 20% of Your customers.
The Trivial Many, The Vital Few
- Bottom 80% – The Trivial Many
- Top 20% 0 The Vital Few
- The world is full of mediocre Just enough-ers.
- It needs more exceptional Narrow-gaters.
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. ” Mat 7:13-14
“The Harvest is plentiful and but the laborers are few” Nat 9:37
Visit us for more information on how you can connect.
Joe and Joel are professional business coaches. We would love to servce you. Check out our services!