Joe and Joel talk about the 4:8 Principle.
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” Phil 4:8 NIV
- True – Reality, the way things really are.
- Noble (Honerable) – Holding principles of higher charactor.
- Right (Just) – Justifiable correctness.
- Pure – Uncompromised, unadulterated.
- Lovely – Abundantly beautiful.
- Admirable – Deserving of respect.
- Excellent – Outstanding, distinguished, set apart.
- Praiseworthy – Deserving of admiration and acknowledgement.
“Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” Phil 4:9