Joel and Greg discuss the do's and don'ts to establishing effective meetings in the workplace.
What needs to be in place to have an effective meeting?
- Purpose – There needs to be a clear purpose with desired results.
- KPI – Keep People Informed
- Question – What needs to happen to be satisfied with the results of our meeting?
- Hearding Cats – Allowing multiple agenda's to take place simultaneously
What types of meetings are there?
- One on One – Coaching people and there needs, eaching, correction, problem solving
- Small Group Meetings – Senior leadership, planning, brainstorming, stratigic, establisishing common expectations or calibration.
- Owner/Leadership meetings – Marketing, finances, collaboration of entities.
Joe and Joel are professional business coaches. We would love to servce you. Check out our services!